Black Limestone Suppliers from Bethamcherla

Black Limestone Polished Finish
A glossy, reflective finish achieved by buffing the surface to a high shine
Black Natural Limestone
Black natural limestone gracefully paves the villa's patio in contrast to the lush green surroundings.
Hand-Cut Black Natural Limestone
Hand-cut black natural limestone elegantly paves with a 5mm gap between each piece, creating a refined and visually captivating surface.
Previous slide
Next slide

Black Limestone

Bethamchela Black limestone
Natural Surface
  • Starts From


Black Limestone Suppliers from Bethamcherla


When it comes to limestone, a unique and versatile stone, Bethamcherla in India stands out as a renowned hub for limestone suppliers. Known for its exceptional quality and stunning variety of Black Limestone slabs, Bethamcherla has gained recognition in the global market. If you are looking for top-notch limestone slabs.


When it comes to supplying limestone slabs, the sellers from Bethamcherla take pride in their commitment to quality and craftsmanship. Here are some key specifications you should be aware of:

  • Sizes: The limestone slabs available in Bethamcherla vary in size to accommodate different project requirements. Whether you need smaller slabs for a residential project or larger ones for a commercial endeavor, the suppliers have got you covered.
  • Payment Processes: The payment process is an important aspect to consider when dealing with limestone suppliers. In Bethamcherla, it is common for sellers to require a 30% advance payment, with the remaining 70% payment to be made on the loading day. This ensures a smooth transaction and helps the suppliers manage their inventory effectively.
  • Minimum Order: To streamline operations and ensure efficiency, limestone suppliers from Bethamcherla typically have a minimum order requirement of 3000 square feet. This ensures that each customer receives a sufficient quantity of limestone slabs to complete their project.

Popular Finishes

To cater to diverse customer preferences and design aesthetics, limestone suppliers from Bethamcherla offer a range of finishes for their slabs. These popular finishes enhance the natural beauty of limestone and provide a distinct look to your architectural creations. Some of the commonly available finishes include:

  • Honed Finish: This smooth and matte finish gives limestone slabs a contemporary look, making it a popular choice for modern architectural designs.
  • Tumbled Finish: A tumbled finish adds a rustic and weathered appearance to the limestone slabs. This finish is well-suited for projects that aim to achieve a timeless and natural look.
  • Brushed Finish: By creating a textured surface, a brushed finish adds depth and character to the limestone slabs. This finish is often preferred for both interior and exterior applications.
  • Flamed Finish: Achieved by exposing the limestone slabs to intense heat, a flamed finish results in a rough and textured surface that is visually striking and slip-resistant, making it ideal for outdoor applications.
  • Sandblasted Finish: A sandblasted finish offers a unique balance between smoothness and texture. This finish exposes the natural grains and patterns of the limestone, resulting in an elegant and sophisticated appearance.


It is important to note that limestone prices from Bethamcherla may vary due to various factors such as demand, availability, and market conditions. To get the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information, it is recommended to directly contact the limestone suppliers from Bethamcherla. However, despite the potential price fluctuations, the quality and beauty of their limestone slabs make it a worthwhile investment for any architectural project.


Bethamcherla, with its limestone suppliers, presents an enticing opportunity for those seeking premium quality Black Limestone slabs. From an extensive range of sizes to stunning finishes, the limestone slabs from Bethamcherla offer endless possibilities for architects, contractors, and homeowners alike. By understanding the specifications, payment processes, popular finishes, and pricing, you can confidently make informed decisions and transform your architectural visions into reality. Choose Bethamcherla limestone suppliers, and witness the remarkable transformation they can bring to your projects.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *